Git Trigger not working


#1

Hi

I have configured and deployed the following GIT configuration using Halyard.

github:
enabled: true
accounts:
- name: git-account
tokenFile: /home/dylan/git.token

Problem is when I manually test a GIT pipeline trigger that should pull an artifact it doesn’t work. I can see in the pipeline error that the ‘artifactAccount=null’. Any help would be appreciated. I have my GIT token in the tokenFile. When I look at my token access in GIT is shows it has never been accessed which leads me to believe I have missed something out of the config. I did follow the instructions to enable GIT from the spinnaker.io docs.

Here is the log from the pipeline where I notice its not using the GIT account I setup.

{“application”:“test”,“authentication”:{“allowedAccounts”:[“my-k8s-v2-account”,“my-gcr-account”,“my-k8s-account”],“user”:“anonymous”},“buildTime”:1528850501938,“canceled”:true,“canceledBy”:“system”,“cancellationReason”:“Failed on startup: Unmatched expected artifact ExpectedArtifact(matchArtifact=Artifact(type=github/file, name=state/google/manifests/kafka/kafka-consumer-loader.yaml, version=null, location=null, reference=null, metadata={kind=github}, artifactAccount=null, provenance=null, uuid=null), usePriorArtifact=false, useDefaultArtifact=false, defaultArtifact=Artifact(type=null, name=null, version=null, location=null, reference=null, metadata={kind=custom}, artifactAccount=null, provenance=null, uuid=null), id=4a4af81c-ffa1-4a21-8dfe-370b9c8c2060, boundArtifact=null) could not be resolved.”,“description”:null,“endTime”:1528850501945,“id”:“fbea790a-7def-411d-b48d-485627e94bf9”,“initialConfig”:{},“keepWaitingPipelines”:false,“limitConcurrent”:true,“name”:“test”,“notifications”:[],“origin”:“deck”,“paused”:null,“pipelineConfigId”:“38ef900c-8600-42ec-9c1f-d578654e2b64”,“stages”:[{“context”:{“account”:“my-k8s-v2-account”,“cloudProvider”:“kubernetes”,“manifestArtifactAccount”:“jawbone-git-account”,“manifestArtifactId”:“4a4af81c-ffa1-4a21-8dfe-370b9c8c2060”,“moniker”:{“app”:“test”,“cluster”:“test”},“refId”:“1”,“relationships”:{“loadBalancers”:[],“securityGroups”:[]},“requisiteStageRefIds”:[],“source”:“artifact”},“endTime”:null,“id”:“a47e89b3-8612-4c45-8012-7c79a759c1c9”,“lastModified”:null,“name”:“Deploy (Manifest)”,“outputs”:{},“parentStageId”:null,“refId”:“1”,“requisiteStageRefIds”:[],“scheduledTime”:null,“startTime”:null,“startTimeExpiry”:null,“status”:“NOT_STARTED”,“syntheticStageOwner”:null,“tasks”:[],“type”:“deployManifest”}],“startTime”:null,“startTimeExpiry”:null,“status”:“TERMINAL”,“trigger”:{“artifacts”:[],“correlationId”:null,“dryRun”:false,“notifications”:[],“parameters”:{},“rebake”:false,“resolvedExpectedArtifacts”:[],“strategy”:false,“type”:“manual”,“user”:"[anonymous]"},“type”:“PIPELINE”}


#2

Discussing here: https://github.com/spinnaker/spinnaker/issues/2901