Failed to evaluate param in Kubernetes V2

Hi , I am using Spinnaker version 1.12.1 . I am facing a problem where if a pipeline is triggered using a docker registry for deploy manifest is fails to evaluate params. Exception below

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failure evaluating manifest expressions: {#toInt( parameters.MIN_REPLICAS )=[Result {description=‘Failed to evaluate [minReplicas] For input string: “1.0” - EL1023E: A problem occurred whilst attempting to invoke the function ‘toInt’: ‘null’’, exceptionType=class java.lang.NumberFormatException, timestamp=1553675315594, level=ERROR}], #toInt( parameters.MAX_REPLICAS )=[Result {description=‘Failed to evaluate [maxReplicas] For input string: “2.0” - EL1023E: A problem occurred whilst attempting to invoke the function ‘toInt’: ‘null’’, exceptionType=class java.lang.NumberFormatException, timestamp=1553675315594, level=ERROR}]}

Where as the default params are available for each. I can see in the error that it find the value as 1.0 which is provided as 1 in default param and is not able to work with it. Any suggestion how to work with this.

I have also tried the evaluateExpression API and there also I am getting the same error.

0 Likes