I am trying to build a deployment pipeline. This is my first time using spinnaker.
Intent is to:-
- push coad to github.
²) cloud build picks the change up and CI process creates a image and puts it in GCR.
- spinnaker pipeline pickup the image and deploys it to private GKE cluster.
What i have done so far and is working: -
- create single instance on GCE and deployed spinnaker
- CI process works perfectly fine.
³) spinnaker pipeline can search and detect the right image at the configuration step.
- i can see my gke cluster as well.
Where i am struggling right now:-
- deploy stage doesn’t show container option as shown in most tutorials, i am struggling to deploy to gke cluster.
- my deploy stage require a find or bake image stage before deploy. I tried finding image but cant figure out how to search based on key value tags in GCR.
I am not sure what i am doing wrong. I am very close to the solution but stuck at this step. Please let me know what needs to be done to deploy to gke after the trigger step.